User.com is a marketing automation platform which serves millions of users using stable, innovative technologies. We help marketers and entrepreneurs around the world face many interesting challenges every day and we learn from every one of them.
About the role
What we’re looking for:
The job of the Customer Success team is to ensure smooth onboarding of new customers and continued customer satisfaction. In addition to hosting planned customer assistance sessions, Customer Success Consultants handle a significant amount of incoming correspondence to make sure customers are always taken care of. Our ideal candidate wants to work on solving challenging problems with other smart people. To work with us you have to be willing to learn new things, fast, every day. From our side we promise the support of a great, friendly team - we will teach you everything :) !
This position involves:
- working with customers to successfully implement our services
- having 1:1 video calls, where you help to implement our technology on clients’ website or mobile app
- educating our customers on how to use our platform to build successful businesses
- responding to questions from our customers by chat, email and via direct calls
- analysing requirements, monitoring, managing and resolving issues
- influencing the shape of our product by conveying client requirements to the product team.
You are a great match for this position if you:
- have an excellent command of English in writing and in speaking,
- you have technical skills education (IT, CSS, Java Script),
- have some previous experience in a troubleshooting environment,
- know how to listen, understand and help our clients achieve their business goals,
- have strong communication and collaboration skills, curiosity, and eagerness to learn,
- can demonstrate a real interest in helping a high volume of both technical and non-technical customers
- have a will to learn and develop every day.
Nice to have requirements:
- Google Tag Manager skills
- Marketing Automation solution landscape knowledge (you know what is Hubspot, ActiveCampaign or Salesforce)
- general knowledge about marketing (previous experience in advertising agency is a good fit )
What we offer:
- work in a highly motivated team, building a global product,
- all tools, books and online courses you need to be better at what you do,
- subsidized FitProfit gym card and private healthcare, Mac or PC laptop
To apply for the above position send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please add the title position
in the subject field as well as the following clause in your e-mail:
“I hereby give consent for the processing of the personal data included in my message and the documents which I attach herewith for the purpose of the current and future recruitment processes conducted by UserEngage Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw in compliance with GDPR and related regulations.
We hereby inform that UserEngage Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in 87 Grzybowska St., Warsaw, POLAND is the controller of the personal data provided in the above recruitment process. You have the right to access and amend your data. Providing personal data in this process is voluntary but without this information, we may not process your application."